For the non-runners out there bonus miles are miles run while off course in a race. I only got bonus miles at Doubletop but Liz is greedy and took bonus miles at a number of races.
|Total time hh:mm||979:30||751:47|
|Avg. pace min/mile||16||15.6|
|Sub 24 hour||11||10|
|Sub 22 hour||2||4|
|Fastest finish hh:mm||21:01||20:19|
|Slowest finish hh:mm||47:11||32:45|
|# plane flights||60||55|
|# comped entries||2||1|
|# belt buckles||29||25|
Some more notes on these numbers:
- For the total miles we didn't do the research for exact miles per race. We just took our total finishes x 100 then added bonus miles plus 18 for Liz's LOST 118 race and I added my DNF miles in.
- The number of airline flights is accurate within 5 or so flights. Again we didn't do the extensive research but looked at our completed flights on our Airtran acct and added in the extras on other airlines.
- Mike Dobies sent a funny link to a google map with a driving route with our approximate total mileage between us. You can see it here.
- The Coury brothers comped our Javelina entry. Thank you guys!
- Buckle photos will be up soon.